Substance Use and Addiction
Substance abuse and addiction can manifest within the context of a variety of personal struggles. The use or abuse of any substance is just one part of a diagnosis or understanding of addiction. We will also have symptoms that may seem unrelated. Symptoms that manifest in our belief system, our cognitive perceptions and within our spectrum of emotions.
By personalizing treatment and therapy, we can get to the solution. At Insight – Center for Counseling & Recovery, you will find that we are passionate about recovery and committed to the personalized therapies that will bring a deeper understanding to the addiction process and the elements of recovery.
- Education on the addiction process
- Individual, Group and Family
- Redefining the myths and fears of the term “Alcoholic”
- Familiarity with the 12-Step and alternative programs of recovery
- Supporting Stage II Recovery goals
- Providing aftercare and post-residential support services
Together, we can define a day without a drink