Insight currently accepts Aetna, Medicare and Horizon/Blue Cross insurance plans. We recommend that you please contact your provider prior to your first appointment to verify any applicable cost sharing fees like deductibles and co-pays.
Fees and policies:
A $75.00 deposit fee is due at the time of intake for non-insurance payments. Any credit will be assessed after insurance is processed and is refundable;
Self Pay rates are $125.00/session;
Substance abuse assessments/reports are $275.00 and payment is due prior to being sent out;
Late cancellation and No Show fees are assessed at $75.00/session and due prior to the next appointment.
As of February, 2022, all cost sharing has been re-instituted by most insurance companies. This means that all co-pays and deductibles are now payable by the member. As a result, the following policy is effective immediately:
Any client being seen through a virtual platform, must complete an auto-charge authorization and maintain a current credit card on file. Session fees will be charged at time of service.
● Please be advised that Late Cancellation charges must be paid prior to, or at the time of your next appointment. No further appointments will be scheduled without payment. Questions regarding late cancellations should be directed to your counselor.
● If payment in full for a previous balance is not possible, please make partial payments in addition to your current session balance. Non-payment will lead to a disruption of service. Payment is due at time of service. The following payment options are available:
● Check or Money Order – Made payable to Insight Center for Counseling
● Venmo – Denise Michalowski@Insight-Center-for-Counseling
● Zelle – [email protected] – 973-229-3198
● Ivy Pay – Your counselor will send you a payment request via text message – fees will be automatically charged at time of service with proper authorization.
● Credit Card – In the office at time of service or – request an invoice by sending an e-mail to: [email protected] or ask your counselor. Fee will be automatically charged at time of service with proper authorization.